2016 Recordingfest Schedule!

Recordingfest Schedule Options

• Just a single annual one in December of 2016.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biannually. One in June, the other in December.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Three RFs: April, August, December.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Seasonally. Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe just one over the summer, when a lot of people have more free time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's everyone doing? I've been at work the last couple of days. Got one done other than the vocals.

Can anyone see what might be different for me this time around? :)

samplitude snip.PNG

I'll give you a hint. It's not the "Caustic" track. :)

April.

March is a cluster of nothing but morning shifts for me though and not much time to record. So I gotta get moving on at least one now.

I actually have a pretty sweet setup to record with on my laptop now so I need to figure something out to record since I can also do it at home now.

Recorded vocals yesterday. I think they may be good off the bat this time. I need to give it a critical listening today though, always better the next day when there is no emotional attachment to the take, or better yet, urge to say "screw it, close enough".

Now that I have Cubase & can use it somewhat, I'd love to be able to contribute something, depending on the theme.

I'm about to move so nothing from me at all.

But on the plus side I am moving into a duplex so no neighbors above or below. And the design of this unit actually has no shared walls at all so I can record and not worry about disturbing the neighbor as much nor having sound bleed.

I would love to vote, but feel I have no credibility as I always have good intentions, but don't seem to get it done. I vote for what ever works best for the majority of participants, and others that can really commit. Maybe I can get my act together once a new schedule is set.

Back