2016 Recordingfest Schedule!

Recordingfest Schedule Options

• Just a single annual one in December of 2016.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biannually. One in June, the other in December.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Three RFs: April, August, December.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Seasonally. Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe just one over the summer, when a lot of people have more free time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
I'd really like to bring back the Recordingfest in a bigger way, so I thought that maybe if we did three of them - one in April, one in August, and one in December - we'd have everyone that wanted time to participate a shot to fit in at least one. What do you all think? Themes... yay or nay?

I think three sounds doable for many; if someone can only do one of them they have a choice as to which one.

I like the idea of three. You do not have to do all three but there are more opportunities to participate that way. I really wanted to do the last one but I have been a lazy ass musically lately. Not having a band is not helping.

I voted twice, though I would have the second one in November. I like themes, but it seems to confuse some that think you HAVE to do something within the box. When in reality we're all just happy to see folks get themselves out there and submit anything.

I'd like to participate. I have a few different recording programs, but none are simple enough for me to figure out apparently. I may have to record something on an ipad initially.

I'm a tad butthurt that more people didn't listen/respond to the last one, quite frankly.

I'm a tad butthurt that more people didn't listen/respond to the last one, quite frankly.

I actually feel bad because even though I listened to them with Ash, I never reported back in... :(

Will do so tomorrow! :thu:

I actually feel bad because even though I listened to them with Ash, I never reported back in... :(

Will do so tomorrow! :thu:

Ash?

url

I voted for 3 a year...I have a new laptop dedicated to Mixcraft 7 that I need to spend some time learning...

And I do apologize for not getting to listen to the current fest...I'll try to get to it this weekend...

Based off of the whopping six responses, it looks like April, August, and December. I'd say either the first Monday or the first Friday of the month, whichever would give people the best opportunity to listen to everything?

Based off of the whopping six responses, it looks like April, August, and December. I'd say either the first Monday or the first Friday of the month, whichever would give people the best opportunity to listen to everything?
Oddly enough, I have more opportunity to listen during the week than on a weekend.

Back