2015 Viper ACR vs 2016 Corvette Z06

Track only comments:
Wow, a Viper with good manners? They really have it set up and tuned well. Maybe some stickier tires and suspension tuning for the 'Vette is all it needs. Well, that and a bit more usable power.

Hmmm.. they use the Porsche GT3 as the benchmark. A 6 cylinder car against 8's. I'm taking the GT3.

It's not really a good comparison. The 'Vette is a street car you can track, and the Viper is a race car with an interior. If you buy the Viper and complain that it's uncomfortable, you should be slapped.

Reactions: Tig
It's not really a good comparison. The 'Vette is a street car you can track, and the Viper is a race car with an interior. If you buy the Viper and complain that it's uncomfortable, you should be slapped.

Three flavors of street legal track toys. Chocolate, vanilla and erdbeere

And that's why in my older years I'd rather have the Cadillac CTS-V. Same engine as in the 'Vette, with better road manners, and you can bring 3 friends :)

And that's why in my older years I'd rather have the Cadillac CTS-V. Same engine as in the 'Vette, with better road manners, and you can bring 3 friends :)

Do you bother to type these replies out or do you just have a shift+ctrl+C caddy macro?

Do you bother to type these replies out or do you just have a shift+ctrl+C caddy macro?
I watched the video, they are complaining about the Corvette wanting to break loose all the time. And the Viper as being brutally uncomfortable.

Speaking of the two cars in the video being American, when the Ford GT comes out they will have to do another video :embarrassed:

Reactions: Tig
Toss a big GT3 rear wing, adjustable splitter, dual-level dive planes and sticky tires on the Vette, then tune it a bit and let's see how the results are. My guess is that the Viper would lose.

Back