2014 Blueridge BR40 Dreadnought acoustic w/case - SOLD!

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
I'm selling this for a co-worker...

He bought it in 2014 intending to take playing back up after a long layoff caused by a hand injury...unfortunately he just could not adapt to the limited dexterity and lack of strength that resulted from a botched reconstruction surgery...

xjtpmbcc3fpyg7h7pc02.jpg

gvmsp3tnlguwe5twymf4.jpg

rdgafxfomaavtqlnywms.jpg

aw00fbdzrkd5o6kacfza.jpg

The protective film is still on the pickguard...I restrung it with D'addario .011-.052 Phosphor Bronze strings and set the neck to .010" relief and it plays and sounds very good...

Comes with a VERY nice hardshell case, also in virtually brand new condition...

z8hy4i9gklnqszux9hli.jpg

It's on my Reverb shop...

https://reverb.com/item/6785322-2014-blueridge-br-40-mint-w-hard-shell-case-free-shipping

It's listed at 400.00 shipped, but Weiners will get a discount...PM me for discussion...

Last edited:
The asshole that bought this thing wants to return it as defective...:mad:

Defective? how so?

I've been pretty impressed with the Blueridge guitars I've played in the shops. They're in that Yamaha category of making some decent guitars at very wallet friendly prices.

Defective? how so?

I've been pretty impressed with the Blueridge guitars I've played in the shops. They're in that Yamaha category of making some decent guitars at very wallet friendly prices.
He's claiming "at least 3" tuners are no good and it won't hold tune (also claims a "professional shop" agrees)...which is doubtful since it held tune for over 2 weeks in the case after I re-strung it...

I have no choice but to allow the return, but the refund will be contingent on inspection...if he re-strung it and messed up the tuners he's getting it back...

So the boomerang landed here last night...after a careful inspection and re-stringing I can find absolutely nothing wrong with it...luckily the buyer did not remove the film from the pickguard, so the "mint" label is still appropriate...

I called Reverb about it this evening and they told me that the buyer has already been refunded by them and removed from the website...I knew something was off when Reverb themselves paid for the return shipping, but I had to refund the entire amount and eat the lost shipping charge...they wouldn't go into details but at least there is that vindication for this mess...

Anyway, the guitar has been re-listed here;
https://reverb.com/item/6785322-2014-blueridge-br-40-mint-w-hard-shell-case-free-shipping

Weiners will get special consideration...if anyone is looking for a really nice Dreadnought acoustic for not a lot of money, this would be a good one to get...

Back