GPOTD 2.2.18

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
yixjrupzny62ymn5kvik.jpg

cyqac0cx2sbojqhwenrq.jpg

q8qg3tslbpw1bmdeunqu.jpg

B.C. Rich Mockingbird Bass Guitar Purpleburst BC USA

1980ish maple Mockingbird bass with a stunning purple burst finish applied by Mr Lee Garver of GMW Guitars, bass is in excellent condition with one minor divot by the stringer on the rear by the control cavity, it was a imperfection that when the bass was stripped revealed itself, filling it properly would involve retopping the back or other drastic alterations so it was left alone, other than that the bass is mint, never any structural issues, has original PAF DiMarzio pickups that I switched the beat up creme covers out with newer black DiMarzio covers, you are welcome to the originals as well, 9V circuit is all original (3 way switch was replaced, original included, untouched otherwise) and 100% functional , grover tuners, badass bridge, plays and sounds fantastic, OHSC in average condition included

https://reverb.com/item/10045938-b-c-rich-mockingbird-bass-guitar-purpleburst-bc-usa

Mockingbird guitar in Koa?

...absolutely...

Mockingbird bass in "purple burst"?

...fuck no...

Unintentionally hilarious.

Among the various ludicrous B.C. Rich shapes, the Mockingbird is actually not so bad (the other in that category is the seldom seen Eagle). But purple burst? And those switches give me a headache. There's more switches there than most bass players can count to.

[full discosure: I am also a bass player]

A Jazzmaster only has 2 switches. A Jaguar has 4. :grin:
Crap :facepalm:

See how much I know about those things. Either way it’s to many. The best thing imo about my Rocker 15 is the clean channel has only one knob for volume. It sounds great and i can’t screw it up.

Crap :facepalm:

See how much I know about those things. Either way it’s to many. The best thing imo about my Rocker 15 is the clean channel has only one knob for volume. It sounds great and i can’t screw it up.

The Jazzmaster switching is really straight forward. The 3-way switch, does what you think, neck, neck + bridge, bridge. The top switch switches you to the neck pickup only with it's own tone and volume control.

Back