GPOTD 2.17.17

Discussion in 'Guitars, Guitars Guitars!' started by Help!I'maRock!, Feb 17, 2017.

Feb 17, 2017
  1. 335clone Free at last

To me it looks like a partscaster.

2. Feb 17, 2017
  3. gtrjunior Wannabe

Not typically my thing but lose the tort, change the paint color(maybe, I don't hate the color) and mount the bridge pickup straight and I'm not objecting.
    Plus it's a reasonable asking price.

4. Feb 17, 2017
  5. Coralkong Alien

I like it.

I'd love to take it for a spin.

6. Feb 17, 2017
  7. Lerxst spaghetti and blankets

Wait for it......

I actually think the price is probably a bit high. Used they run 500-600 bucks and I know from selling my Flatroc that the market on used Reverends isn't super hot so limited/proto models don't really add too much to the value. New you can get the standard buckshot for a couple bucks more. But it's reverb and they prb built in a cushion for nego

gtrjunior likes this.
  8. Feb 17, 2017
  9. wagdog Ack

It's interesting. It looks like too many different ideas combined into one though. I'd try it, out of curiousity.

10. Feb 17, 2017
  11. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Nope. Too many things I don't like about that one.

12. Feb 17, 2017
  13. dmn23 Kick Henry Jackassowski

I don't hate it.

14. Feb 17, 2017
  15. CBHScott Rockus interruptus

There are other Revs I like better, but would definitely rock this one.

While the price is a tad high, it does include the case, which you don't get with most Revs these days.

16. Feb 17, 2017
  17. Hubert Stumblin I ain't even mad.

I've always liked the concept. I like the color and the tort. My only quibbles are it's a top mount and I don't like the Reverend neck profile. The necks feel a bit too small for me.