GPOTD 2.17.17

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
cwiobtgkp1krmxfe8niz.jpg

nettymfheh0smmmnhnqa.jpg

BRAND - Reverend

MODEL - Buckshot

FUNCTION - Electric Guitar

DESCRIPTION - This listing is for a REVEREND Buckshot "Proto" Electric Guitar w/ Hard Case.

• Buckshot Prototype
  • Serial 05519
  • Tele Bridge Pickup and Revtron in the neck
  • Guitar Weight - 8 lbs.
  • Nut Width - 1 5/8"
  • Scale Length - 25.5"
ACCESSORIES - This item includes its original hardshell case; otherwise, it comes only as seen in photos, does not include any other accessories.

PHYSICAL CONDITION - Excellent Plus! With the exception of some light signs of use on the back side of the body, this guitar is in "like new" condition.

• Guitar Case Condition - Excellent. There is one surface scratch on the top side, otherwise, it's in great condition.
WORKING CONDITION - Excellent: It tested working great! It plays very easy and has a nice rich tone.

https://reverb.com/item/3215857-reverend-buckshot-proto-electric-guitar-w-hard-case-26319

Yes please!

I remember seeing this in a NAMM video from back in the day and digging the idea of the flipped bridge pup. John Page does this on his "teles", but they have and unrefined vibe, while the Rev single cut is one of my favorite bolt neck cutaways.

If were in chronic blue, my desire for it would only increase.

Last edited:
Like the pickup combo, finish and pickguard, but I really dislike the body shape.

I give it a"No Thanks"

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I hate the look of uncovered tele pickups. And tort guards. The bridge also seems like an odd choice for this particular guitar.

I have, in fact, rocked that model. In that color.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
-----------------^---------
Like-O-Meter

Back