1984 Mustang - Panty Dropper - $3000 (des moines) hide this posting

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
I had one of these. Actually the LX version with the v6. It was more of a "chastity belt support system" in real life.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5929487493.html

1984 Mustang - Panty Dropper - $3000 (des moines) hide this posting
image 1 of 5
00H0H_exNmaqt7bDa_600x450.jpg

3039.png
3039.png
3038.png
3038.png
3040.png
3040.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1984 ford mustang

fuel: other
title status: clean
transmission: manual

where to start with this - basically the america dream on 4 wheels folks.
assembled in 1984 by a team of bald eagles and Ted Nugent.
500 screaming pure bread stallions under the hood fueled by straight Budweiser & Commie tears.

- if you can picture yourself rolling down the highway at 150 MPH with a car full of bitches running their fingers through your flowing mullet - this is the car for you.
- factory optioned with gyroscopic beer holder so you dont spill a drop when you stand this thing up on two wheels in solute of the good ol' red white and blue !!!
- some Kustom holes in the floor so that mullet flow can be on point.

- if you love mullets, nascar, mobile type homes, mountain dew, and havin to fight the bitches off from sitting on your face at every stop light, then this is the ride for you.
- car comes with with a Lynyrd Skynyrd greatest hits CD and a hatch full of PBR (for traction)
-second original owner -
The Duke Boys ordered this in new to replace their General Lee (wanted a real car - cant blame them)

She may look salty, but the only thing that will be salty when you bring this ride home with 10 hot confederate flag bikini wearin' bitches riding shotgun is your 3rd EX wife.

Also has truckstang towing package - capacity of 3/4 ton truck - can tow your mobile type home anywhere. I take mine with me when I go camping for that quiet weekend getaway. CAUTION - have to drive through a sea of bitches when pulling mobile home with this poon slayer.
(Allow extra time for delays)

Serious inquiries only - hate to see this panty dropper go.

Lol. I had an 86 Mustang GT. It was an awesome car and was pretty fast after my brother and I changed a few things. It got stolen in 1992, but before it got taken I managed to blast a 13.6 quarter mile...which was blisteringly fast for the era. I think some minivans can do that now.

Lol. I had an 86 Mustang GT. It was an awesome car and was pretty fast after my brother and I changed a few things. It got stolen in 1992, but before it got taken I managed to blast a 13.6 quarter mile...which was blisteringly fast for the era. I think some minivans can do that now.
I'm reasonably sure a Prius can pull 13.6.

You poor Four-Eye Fox... What've they done to you!?

I'd offer him $750 cuz of all the body work that needs to be done. I have a soft spot for pre-SEFI Fox-bodies.

I'm reasonably sure a Prius can pull 13.6.
upload_2016-12-23_22-59-1.png

I had an '86 Firebird with the LG4 motor... 305ci, tiny cam, tiny head ports, crap exhaust. I was happy that thing could pull quarter-mile ETs in the 15s.

Even Mazda Miatas go faster than that nowadays:

Back