15 Most Horrifying Deep Fried Foods in America

I've had several of those items... in fact I had fried guacamole just last week (like those salsa balls). They were crisp and spicy on the outside and smooth on the inside. I would have like them better as a side with something else.

fried butter and sugar cubes just seems lazy and uncreative. fat people are the worst.

Welcome to Texas! Ya'll pull up a seat 'cause I'm fixin' to fry some crazy ass shit.

I love the comment on the fried beer:
"Oh my God, look at those fucking things. They look like disease-flavored ravioli. I know you love to fry shit, Texas, but Ebola Squares may have been a step too far. It's the physical embodiment of the morning after a frat party."
screen_shot_2014-05-13_at_12.56.41_pm.png

:grin:

Last edited:
I can see fried alligator, and maybe fried scorpions if Andrew Zimmern is in town.

But the rest of that stuff is pretty silly, and this frying-outrageous-stuff trend probably needs to die. :embarrassed:

The article writer doesn't like jelly beans? I don't know if I can take them seriously. The picnic-on-a-stick looks cool, though, and the salsa and beer seem cool, even if less than attractive.

I bailed out at the fried bubblegum. Gonna grill me a steak now to see if that exorcises those atrocities from my imaginary taste buds.

I've seen those fried jellybeans at the Big E. Screw that shit, I'll just get some batter dipped fried clams if I feel like clogging my arteries. Normally I get crumb coated fried clams, but these are a damn good trade off once a year.

I've seen those fried jellybeans at the Big E. Screw that shit, I'll just get some batter dipped fried clams if I feel like clogging my arteries. Normally I get crumb coated fried clams, but these are a damn good trade off once a year.

Mmm, I love those fried clams. With a big blob of tartar sauce on each one.

And a tall frosty beer.

Crap, now I'm hungry.

Back