Newsflash! 128 Dead, Hostages Taken at Eagles of Death Metal Concert In Paris

I refuse to let these animals (terrorists) make me drop to their level by hating them back. They are not worth it.
Hate is not required to eliminate them from existence, however. Surgery to remove a tumor requires no hate, just patience and skill.

Sadly, social evolution is a long, slow and painful climb.

And social media evolution has slowed to a crawl...

Reactions: Tig
My only real exposure to this band is through the Sonic Highways series. I recalled their stuff seeming very interesting and something I wanted to check into. I could easily have seen myself there at that show if I had been in the area. I am still stunned by this senseless act.

Prayers and mojo for all.

Last edited:
My only real exposure to this band is through the Sonic Highways series. I recalled their stuff seeming very interesting and something I wanted to check into. I could easily have seen myself there at that show if I had been in the area. I am still stunned by this senseless act.

It's certainly horrible, but their intent is clear. Retaliation for the French bombing of ISIS in Syria. There's plenty of sense about it. The real question is whether there's any peaceable resolution to be made, or if we as a species will continue to make the same mistakes? I'm betting on the latter.

It's certainly horrible, but their intent is clear. Retaliation for the French bombing of ISIS in Syria. There's plenty of sense about it. The real question is whether there's any peaceable resolution to be made, or if we as a species will continue to make the same mistakes? I'm betting on the latter.
Yeah, a peaceful resolution would have to be based on some sort of reason. And I cannot see any at the moment. In terms of the other route, it is not like the US can send over Easy Company and capture Hitler's Nest at Berchtesgaden and end the whole thing.

Yeah, a peaceful resolution would have to be based on some sort of reason. And I cannot see any at the moment. In terms of the other route, it is not like the US can send over Easy Company and capture Hitler's Nest at Berchtesgaden and end the whole thing.

As I see it, there will be a military response, and the last 14 years will replay themselves again.

unfortunately, what we did to Berlin may be the only way to end this madness.

As I see it, there will be a military response, and the last 14 years will replay themselves again.
I hate to think that, but it sure seems like a good possibility. And trying to steer clear of politics, I will say that I did not think those last 14 years were filled with good responses or actions. Ok, shutting up now on that.

I hate to think that, but it sure seems like a good possibility. And trying to steer clear of politics, I will say that I did not think those last 14 years were filled with good responses or actions. Ok, shutting up now on that.

it's a terrible way to have to go, but at some point we have to stop using these
iuuq_NV_00xxx_SL_bg_SL_njm0tibsfe0nfejb0qipupec0qipupt0121316_NK_G_NK_2742B_NK_112_SL_kqh.jpg

and start using these
B-52D(061127-F-1234S-017).jpg

That doesn't work in this case. Terrorist cells and guerrilla groups can't simply be bomber or invaded into submission. Diplomacy and combating ideologies is our only hope of success.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

diplomacy with ISIS is simply not acceptable. ever.

And so the downward spiral begins. I'm going to bail out of this thread now, but I leave you all with a challenge:

So that the rest of us may know, would someone please pinpoint the exact geographical location of ISIS on a world map and post it. I'm having trouble finding it myself. I'm guessing that even "Smart Bombs " may also be a little confused.

Finding it on a map would make this problem much easier to solve.

ISIS will eventually get what they really want, which is to bring us all into battle in Syria for what they believe will be the End Times.

You can't reason with people like that.

Back