12 string simulation pedal

From the Line6 M13 website.

"Smart Harmony"
spacer.gif
"Turn that 6-string into a 12-string, rip some '80s dual leads and so much more. This intelligent pitch shifter is inspired by* an Eventide® H3000."

YUP, YUP, YUP!!!

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
America
Rush
Beatles
Zep
Eagles
Bon Jovi
Boston...
Yada, yada, yada

I said electric 12. Sure those bands used a 12 but most were acoustic and the ones that used electrics used them on a handful of tunes.

I said electric 12. Sure those bands used a 12 but most were acoustic and the ones that used electrics used them on a handful of tunes.

Tom Petty - No acoustic
Rush - No Acoustic
Zep - No Acoustic
Eagles - No Acoustic
Beatles - Both
I will give you America
Oh let's also add CS&N

There are many more as well.

Tom Petty - No acoustic
Rush - No Acoustic
Zep - No Acoustic
Eagles - No Acoustic
Beatles - Both
I will give you America
Oh let's also add CS&N

There are many more as well.
So other than Hotel California how many Eagles tunes have and electric 12 string?

Ill give you Petty even though when I saw him live, I think he pulled out a 12 string for 2 songs.

And none of the bands you listed (other than maybe Petty) mainly use electric 12 strings. They may have a handful of tunes with an electric 12, which was the point of my original post.

So other than Hotel California how many Eagles tunes have and electric 12 string?

Ill give you Petty even though when I saw him live, I think he pulled out a 12 string for 2 songs.

And none of the bands you listed (other than maybe Petty) mainly use electric 12 strings. They may have a handful of tunes with an electric 12, which was the point of my original post.

A Hard Day's Night and Help! have 12 string electric all over them.

Zep - Stairway To Heaven (Live), Song Remains The Same

Rush - Closer To The Heart - later Alex used the nylon acoustic, Xanadu, The End

Tom Petty - Free Falling; Here Comes My Girl, Listen To Her Heart, Learning To Fly, Feel A Whole Lot Better, Yer So Bad; Into The Great Wide Open, So You Wanna Be A Rock And Roll Star (Byrds), The Waiting are the hits that I am aware of. They changed their instrumentation over the years. They recorded alot with the 12 but played live with out it.

Triumph - Hold On, Magic Power

Eagles - Sadly only Hotel California. The others were acoustic

Beatles - Ticket To Ride, Hard Days Night,

Last edited:
Back