unqn3h2jbcjknffqejkc.jpg

zgjbfpetm6ssr4xm11is.jpg

wvbhuk3krzdj1js9wx3c.jpg

zsojhxxmpmnmcl6q5oib.jpg

nik6owe0routnotgr9m7.jpg

nirylj67os1lfnxhkchj.jpg

ojrxvlki63pxbu1ka8lu.jpg

Rock N Roll Relics Thunders 2013

Rock N Roll Relics 2013 Thunders in aged Pelham blue. Except for small scratches on pickguiard, in mint shape. OHSC, COA, spec sheet, packet with winder, Dunlop 10s, case keys and adjustment tools. Great guitar.

Body & Neck: African Mahogany
Radius: 12″Profile’s: 60’s .8 @1st Fret | 59 .877 @ 1st FretFingerboard: Rosewood Fret wire: Jescar 45 X 100 Medium JumboPickguard: Single Ply BlackPickups: D. Allen – Cool CatCapacitors: .022 Russian MilitaryPots: 500K Volume | 250K ToneDog Ear Cover: BlackBridge: Tone Pros Vintage wrap around with locking studs

...or just get a real relic'ed original. Couldn't be that much of a price difference, I reckon.

How is it performing? I'm not familiar with this company, are they getting sued from all angles by Gibson?

For what it's worth, I've played a handful of Rock n Relic instruments and they've all played and sounded pretty great. As far as just getting a vintage one, you're not going to find one near this price point, especially in Pelham Blue, which is a pretty rare colour on any Junior.

I’d like it more if it didn’t appear to have been attacked by a teenager with a razor blade.

...or just get a real relic'ed original. Couldn't be that much of a price difference, I reckon.

You're wrong, I'm afraid. A gen-you-wine early 60s/late 50s LP junior is going to set you back somewhere north of $4K. I know -- I've been looking for one for years!

You're wrong, I'm afraid. A gen-you-wine early 60s/late 50s LP junior is going to set you back somewhere north of $4K. I know -- I've been looking for one for years!

And THIS one? ? ?

EDIT: OK, I found another on Reverb for $1400.00...

My bad, and carry on! :thu:

Hot. Or would be if it had not been ruined by the lame relic job.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------^------------------
Like-O-Meter

Back