weird musical dildo
psrq1dkggmba26fgpcx2.jpg

kidqqqjdjvwsq2xppgu7.jpg

oy9xbvfchks5tn1uxfq4.jpg

xtg7r6k30imrlmzrbnfh.jpg

o2dqlshtbyxs5walcdf8.jpg

Rick Turner LB1 2015

Reactions: Tig
Yeah, I would like to try one, but can't even afford the Michael Kelly Turner model right now :(

I'd probably get along with one pretty well these days. The price level makes it unrealistic, however.

I've really dug these guitars since first seeing Lindsey playing them, but for a while I couldn't wrap my head around a guitar without a bridge pup...now I don't give a fudge as long as I like the instrument (i.e.: it sounds good). Oddly, the classic sounds we all know and love were often a Les Paul Custom and some Strat thrown in here and there.

That said, there's a lot of great live stuff that reveal how good the Turner sounds. As has been thoroughly covered, want, but cost prohibitive.

I know a lot of people love that Turner model (especially since Lyndsay Buckinham plays one), but I just don't get into that mutant, "kind of a small acoustic guitar" shape.

I don't really care who else has played it. I think it looks interesting. I'd probably try it out in the store if the price tag didn't scare me away first.

Back