Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
lubdrmmpeursdazl6y41.jpg

t7cegzhtweqgyiyprtyl.jpg

a7x5gorhemipymti7snq.jpg

v1vptxxxckwibkomuorz.jpg

lojkz6fx7agi6apqms5n.jpg

Voyage Air Transaxe Belair TV Yellow

Excellent condition with no issues. Original P90 type pickup was replaced with a Dimarzio Tone Zone P90. I will include both pickups. Original travel case pictured is also included.

https://reverb.com/item/7171017-voyage-air-transaxe-belair-tv-yellow

I don’t have a use for this but I know a guy that had one...not this brand but a fold up travel guitar. It was actually a pretty solid guitar.

I like the body shape but not the 0 fret or the nut. I get the nut is like that to keep the strings on when folded, but I have no use for a folding guitar.

Cool idea. Not something I need, but it looks decent, I'd certainly not be ashamed to be seen playing it.

I like the convenience of being able to fold it up and shove it in a closet, attic, or garage so you can forget how fucking ugly that guitar is.
I think I would leave it behind in the overhead storage bin on a plane since it’s a travel guitar.

The concept is really cool!

A friend of mine has the acoustic guitar from them and took it up to the 2nd summit on Mount Kilimanjaro and it survived.

Elderly's had a couple of their acoustic guitars awhile back. They weren't all that great playability-wise. Nothing horrible, but not inspiring either.

I've got a guitar that is similar in principle (Journey Overhead OF420B) and I can tell you it's GREAT to have a guitar that meets the requirements for carrying on. I've been able to fit it in the bins of all commercial airliners I've flown on, including the nasty little Canadair regional jets.

Back