"1000-piece neck"

jaxn slim

Your Worst Nightmare
I present to you the Red Queen. I wish there were more pictures.

10469008_10152825672568917_8086882285970322275_o.jpg

StreamImage.aspx

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/The_Red_Queen_and_5_Steps_to_a_Lutherie_Career

I think I osted that one as the GPotD a few months back. Reception was not positive.

I just did a search on the forum for "red queen" and this thread was the only result. If you posted it, I must have missed it because my mind has just been blown.

I just did a search on the forum for "red queen" and this thread was the only result. If you posted it, I must have missed it because my mind has just been blown.

I remember us discussing it and talking about how it's an art object rather than a desirable guitar, but I don't remember if it was a random find or the GPotD.

Yeah.....definitley an art piece. And not one I would want to own even if I had the cash. A bit too busy for my plain tastes.

Spectacular woodworking skills on display with this one, but I agree that it is more of a piece of art than something I could play.

don't misunderstand my sarcastic comments.

that guitar is spectacular......the abilities that it takes to make that are off the charts.

i'd love to have it hanging on the wall.
i would not take it out and play it.

v
Capture.JPG
Very much like what a Canadian luthier builds . Dagmar guitars , the houndstooth pattern are all individual pieces

Back