100 most beautiful cars of all time......

Lots of my favorites on that list, but not my all-time favorite:

AC-Shelby-Cobra-Daytona-Coupe_21.jpg

Bizarre list.

They put the California Spyder at 25?!?! WTF.

97: Ford Fusion.

Really? It's a good looking car, but it ain't no Triumph TR6, which didn't make the list.

that list must have been originally made up by Rolling Stoned.

many many cars that shouldn't even be on that list.

That stink normal Volkswagen is the only one on the list. but the Karman Ghai isn't there?

I call Shenanigans.

A BMW 7 series is nice. But it's no 508 or 850i.

The more I look at this list, the crazier it seems. I know lists are always subjective, but this one is just scatter brained.

There is not a man alive in my age group that didn't have a poster of a Lamborghini Countach on their wall as a kid. It is still the immediate image that comes to mind upon hearing the term "Exotic Car". It really is the end all, be all iconic super car, but let's be serious here. Beautiful isn't one of its key features. It's bold, brash, aggressive, unforgivingly gawdy and downright evil, but it ain't pretty.

The Lamborghini Muira is 100 fold more beautiful than any generation Countach.

There were some shockingly unqualified cars in that list, and an even more shocking number of omissions.

How can such a list include a Ford Fusion, yet not one single Maserati?

The 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo (which I owned, loved, and thought was a great looking car) made the list, but the original 240Z didn't? WTF.

That list was compiled by crackheads.

The more I look at this list, the crazier it seems. I know lists are always subjective, but this one is just scatter brained.

There is not a man alive in my age group that didn't have a poster of a Lamborghini Countach on their wall as a kid. It is still the immediate image that comes to mind upon hearing the term "Exotic Car". It really is the end all, be all iconic super car, but let's be serious here. Beautiful isn't one of its key features. It's bold, brash, aggressive, unforgivingly gawdy and downright evil, but it ain't pretty.

The Lamborghini Muira is 100 fold more beautiful than any generation Countach.

There were some shockingly unqualified cars in that list, and an even more shocking number of omissions.

How can such a list include a Ford Fusion, yet not one single Maserati?

The 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo (which I owned, loved, and thought was a great looking car) made the list, but the original 240Z didn't? WTF.

That list was compiled by crackheads.

yeah, but you read it....studied it, looked at the car pron and loved it didn't you?
Because I agree with you, but I sure did........

Some of those old American behemoths wouldn't make my list, and a few Alphas and at least one Maserati would certainly have made the list. A few of those Ferraris would have been higher up on the list, for sure. The F-40? What an absolute beast of ugly.

But it was cool to look at.

well.....how about mirror black......with the saddle interior.....oh yea.....and it's a ROADSTER

17257957216_a4ea25a511_h.jpg

THAT is the most beautiful car in the word.

well.....how about mirror black......with the saddle interior.....oh yea.....and it's a ROADSTER

17257957216_a4ea25a511_h.jpg

THAT is the most beautiful car in the word.

I see no problem with any of this. I'd prefer the coupe, but hey.......can I borrow it sometime?

"Of course you can, Kong."

Yes, please.

There are some complete dogs and wallflowers on that list. The Fusion? Really? A Volkswagon sedan? Wow...I am surprised the 1970 Mercury Montego Wagon (the car my parents had when I was growing up-after they traded in the Pontiac Tempest with the OHC in-line 6 for it), did not make the list. Better looking than many of the other cars on that list:

upload_2015-4-28_21-53-25.jpeg

This is what our looked like, down to the color, sans the roof rack. Shoulda made the list. And it had a 351 Windsor with a 4-barrel carb, with a locking third seat footwell. Perfect for locking your little brother in!

I thought of Maserati too when I got done. There are also far more "beautiful" Ferarri's than the F40. Drop dead sexy? yes. Want factor? Hell yes! but...

I don't really remember seeing the gullwing 300sl on the list. If not, it's a crime.

I thought of Maserati too when I got done. There are also far more "beautiful" Ferarri's than the F40. Drop dead sexy? yes. Want factor? Hell yes! but...

I don't really remember seeing the gullwing 300sl on the list. If not, it's a crime.
I didn't see the gull wing either, which is an absolute travesty.

Back