weird musical dildo
rqmgpfm0bx3lvea1sin7.jpg

nqe4denlmbpffnqe6t9m.jpg

sorhfgxxazov65lxhj93.jpg

haajltexzzf34cvuloez.jpg

arimjyivqftv7aotmikw.jpg

ufuauc79a4booxziy3oj.jpg

Line 6 JTV59

Mint condition-platic still on back covers and pickups. No defectsdents,sratches,dings,Includes all accessories pictured.

I love my goldtop w/ P90s. If it weren't a little on the heavy side, it would be perfect. (But even then, it's lighter than most Norlin-era Les Pauls I've played.) The neck is outstanding, the analog pickups sound great, the build quality is excellent, I like the look, and the modelling is super convenient for cover gigs with multiple tunings and/or instrument voices.

All that said, I would not want the clownburst.

I dig it. There was a time when I really wanted one of these to save space. Now I have a big house, so…meh.

I don't see clownburst, it's not too heavily sprayed...

I entertain the notion, from time to time, of doing the whole modeling rig...were I to do that this is the guitar I'd start with...

The guitars themselves are not bad, and if you can really use the modelling, then great. For what they are selling for now, not a bad deal.

I get the concept, but for me personally, If I want a guitar that sounds like a Strat, I bring my Strat. If I want something else, I bring that too. I'm playing for 3 hours a night, I prefer to have a few different guitars with me. But I guess if you're the player that only wants one guitar, this would be it.

I get the concept, but for me personally, If I want a guitar that sounds like a Strat, I bring my Strat. If I want something else, I bring that too. I'm playing for 3 hours a night, I prefer to have a few different guitars with me. But I guess if you're the player that only wants one guitar, this would be it.

^^This. Early on, I did the modeling amp thing, and I learned a lot. I have moved on, though, and have no desire to do the modeling guitar thing now. For others, though, this could be a great way to explore different sounds.

The shape is a little off-putting, but I think that I/we have been conditioned to accept that the LP shape is the "right" shape. It worked.

Nothing sounds as strat-like as a strat, so I can see where you're coming from. But that's just one guitar in one tuning.

When my last band started doing tunes with different tunings, that was my tipping point. E, drop D, E flat, drop D flat, open G, open E, humbucker, tele, strat, dobro, acoustic all with the turn of two knobs trumps that extra little straty-ness or tele-ness of the real thing. For me, at least.

Back