weird musical dildo
ynutee80gqtvtswigar2.jpg

vlbz44ahdkkryshkdl9v.jpg

fkruc4thyrhqky17ktte.jpg

yl2xzqudifumijoujj6j.jpg

buugmtpaedhzrctdm5q1.jpg

wj383qmnycbawaoen3u5.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite MIII 1993

Rare model with MIII electronics. All stock other than busted headatick. Solid repair, but not real pretty. stable and stays in tune. Plays and sounds good, wont go into full himbucker mode at neck, but works as single coil. We took this in trade, usually these bring north of a grand, this one is lower by a fiid margin. Fine utility guitar that plays good and rocks! Gibson gig bag included.

$549

I actually like it. Wouldn't touch with a barge pole due to the busted headstock but a clean one would be of interest.

For some reason, LP Studios have always been rather unappealing me. I like the models lower down on the totem pole (e.g. Specials, Jrs) and some models higher up (e.g. Standards, traditionals), but the Studios (with the exception of the old Studio faded models that were all mahogany -- no maple top) just never appealed to me. And the "superstrat" pickup configuration on this one is wrong...just wrong.

I always need my guitar to go into full "himbucker" mode. It helps counteract the broken "headatick."

Gawd! I just read the description. I sure hope that the author of the ad isn't a native English speaker, but I fear it's probably this guy:

images

I concur.

Gibson's answer to a problem that doesn't exist.

Actually, at the time it did exist. Gibson and Fender were both struggling to compete with the Superstrat market in the early '90's. Interest in LP's, Strats and Teles would explode again shortly after this model was made, but they had been out of fashion for nearly a decade at this point (I bought two LP's, a Srtat and Ric for a total of $1200 between '89 and '93). That was why Gibson rolled out the MIII in the first place.

Back