bl_11518_up_front.jpg

bl_11518_down_up.jpg

bl_11518_down_angle_left.jpg

bl_11518_down_angle_right.jpg

bl_11518_headstock.jpg

bl_11518_down_back.jpg

bl_11518_up_back.jpg

Breedlove Revival Series OOO-R Deluxe Custom Jeff Tweedy

The Breedlove Revival Series is a tribute to vintage-style guitar designs and are voiced for balance, highly explosive power, and immediate tonal delivery. This example is a Limited Edition Jeff Tweedy Model. Only a hand full will be made and are going fast. If you are familiar with the Band Wilco and Jeff Tweedy, this is his signature guitar made exclusively from Breedlove.

Like all Revival OOO Models this is a traditional 12 fret guitar but with a great Adirondack top with an aged toner finish and Rosewood body and Deluxe Glass finish. It has white bindings and Herringbone purfling on top and down the middle of the back. The neck is solid Mahogany with Chrome Waverly tuners. It is distinguished by the unique Honey Comb six sided Inlays on the neck and a beautiful Bee and Flower Inlaid on the headstock in Abalone and Mother of Pearl.

This is a wonderful sounding and easy to play instrument for the Jeff Tweedy fan or any one serious about guitar.

Top: Adirondack Spruce
Back & Sides: East Indian Rosewood
Bindings: Ivory with Herringbone Top Purfling
Fretboard: Ebony with Honey Comb Inlay
Headstock: Slotted with Custom Bee & Flower Inlay
Neck: Solid Mahogany with Chrome Grover Tuners
Case: Breedlove Deluxe Hard Shell
Warranty: Limited Lifetime

I don't care for the headstock inlay. I'm not sure I would dig the slotted headstock either. I hate stringing guitars without locking tuners, so that just looks like a pain in the ass to me.

Meh. Looks like a zillion other acoustics with a tacky inlay on the headstock.

I like the slotted headstock..... :embarrassed:

Sweet guitar, but I am not very keen on the 000 sized bodies.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
---------------^-----------
Like-O-Meter

I can live without the inlay. Otherwise, :love:
Ebony fret board, rosewood back and sides, 12 fret OOO, slotted headstock... Everything a boy could wish for.

I'd take that in an instant. While I could live without the headstock inlay, it's not a deal-breaker.

Back