a2h5o4xzeiqevwfukwij.jpg

dyffjq2kzq88utsy546h.jpg

g4xvzskazpln3ktwrryo.jpg

paysednzef2nfdsmblgz.jpg

yasmmzocmcefwbbqhigr.jpg

a0jhnsngkkej2vp4uqmj.jpg

National Tri-Cone M-1 2016 brown

https://reverb.com/item/3206828-national-tri-cone-m-1-2016-brown-mint-as-new

Purchased as a gift and never given. As new with hard case, keys, decal, and original reciept purchased from Dave's Music in Wisconsin in June of 2016.

Gorgeous and a TONE machine.

Top Wood:
Mahogany
Back Wood:
Mahogany
Scale:
25 21/32"
Nut Width:
1.825"
Frets To Body:
Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
Fretwire: W-.106 H.039
Resonator: Three 6" Cones
Serial Number: 18444
Neck Wood:
Honduras Mahogany
Fretboard:
Ebony
Bridge:
T Bridge
Headstock Shape:
Slotted
Headstock Inlay:
Decal
Tuners:
National Brand
Inlays:
Mother of Pearl fretboard markers
Body Binding:
Ivoroid
Fretboard Binding:
Ivoroid
Nut Material:
Bone
Body Depth:
3.125"
Lower Bout Width:
14.25"
Upper Bout Width:
10.25"
Case:
Hardshell Case Included
List price: $3,300.00 SALE 2,750.00

National ResoPhonic M1 Tricone Mahogany Cutaway

After years of research and development, National Reso-Phonic Guitars is proud to introduce to you our new wood-body M-1 Tricone! We’ve told you before that this model is one of our shop favorites, and time and time again it remains true. At nearly 3.3 lbs. lighter than its metal-body counterpart, this instrument features laminated mahogany body construction, highlighted by a sturdy wood soundwell and hand-painted steel cover-plate. The new National ResoPhonic M-1 combines the unmistakable sound of a Tricone with the warmth of a wood-body. Outfitted with our new-alloy cones and aluminum T-bridge, we believe this instrument to be quite versatile.

The tricone design gives increased sustain without sacrificing any volume; ideal for slide and open tunings. A wood tricone resonator brings sweet, harmonically rich overtones with an unbelievable bottom end. They are warm and mellow – great for fingerpicking – the 3 cones give you plenty of volume. However, it really sings with a slide.

The art deco grill and mahogany body is bound with Ivoroid. The coverplate for the cones is made out of metal, hand-painted to match the body. A work of art that needs to be played!

I really like it. Definitely not a traditional look, but I think it looks cool. Plus, it's a Tone Machine.

Ooooh! A wood tri-cone National!! I like tri-cones, but I disliked the fact that my metal Republic tri-cone weighed a ton. The wood ones are significantly lighter, and I'd love to have one of the wooden Nationals, but they cost so much (and unfortunately, nobody else makes wood bodied tri-cones). Sorry, I'll have to pass on this.

Would! It may be the best sounding instrument they make.

I like the National M series (they make a single cone as well) because their wooden bodies with the biscuit bridge are warmer and more full sounding then the traditional steel bodied Nationals, without the normal National harshness, and they still sound like a National and not a Dobro.

That is really purdy, and I'd never be able to do it justice because I am the worst slide player ever...

Back