Kerouac

weird musical dildo
eqpxkjplzetaqyujdcst.jpg

kxw26pnmriuj4jqoyiql.jpg

rq8xouifbxwxhacixv7h.jpg

jrcp6xz5bpajzkzwunvd.jpg

gjwngvwcjgqlifwgzqxm.jpg

Fano Alt De Facto PX6 - Light Distress

Vintage taken forward. Thats the Alt de Facto guitar line from master builder Dennis Fano.

Imagine an alternate reality where the great American luthiers of the 1950's work together under one roof, as a collective. That™s the vision that inspires Dennis and his Alt de Facto boutique guitars. Its a world where aged nickel hardware, time-tested woods, a distressed lacquer finish and classic aesthetics are fused with modern features including a compound radius fingerboard, TonePros hardware, ToneStyler tone controls and custom wound Fralin pickups. The result? Proprietary distressed guitars with unsurpassed playability and tone.

Dennis Fano is a member of the Premier Builders Guild, which makes it easier than ever before to experience boutique, masterbuilt guitars and amps. PBG is a dream team of boutique guitar and amp master builders, each with a unique point of view and brand.

Features:
-Late 50's round back neck shape
-Maple neck wood
-Bolt-on neck
-Vintage amber tint neck finish
-Swamp Ash body/back wood
-Rosewood fingerboard
-Two-Tone headstock: body color/vintage amber tint
-Dot inlays
-Gotoh Kluson tuners
-Graphtech tusq/man made ivory nut
-Custom Fralin P-90's pickups
-VT 3-way electronics
-TonePros T-O-M and stoptail - aged nickel bridge

Fanos are hot. I'd be really tempted if I saw one with the right specs.

But I'd pass on this one.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in it.

That set-up and design has just been done so many fucking times that I am over it.....what does it have to offer that hasn't been done before?

Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Slap a pearloid pickguard on it and call it something new.

Pass.

"Imagine an alternate reality where the great American luthiers of the 1950's work together under one roof, as a collective."

Imagine I take a shit all over your new guitar, because it fucking sucks, and the above statement is so fucking ridiculous as to drive me to rage.

Back