GPOTD 10.14.2016

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
For the record, I hate this finish...

136658b.jpg

The 27" scale Vader V6 is one of the most revolutionary instruments the Custom Shop has produced. Its ultra-compact design makes this an exceptional travel guitar, but it is also suitable for live and studio work. Kiesel passive humbuckers provides sparkling clean tones with great sustain, and are suitable for any playing style.

V6 General Specifications:

construction neck through
scale length 27"
bridge Hipshot™
fingerboard ebony with mother-of-pearl diamonds, 20" radius
neck width 1.67" wide @ nut, .792" thick @ 1st fret, .860" thick @ 12th fret, 2.25" wide @ 24th fret
dimensions 31.5" long, 1.66" thick body, 12" wide body
RTF - Ultra-Thin Raw Tone Satin Finish
LMW - Maple Neck/White Limba Body
RNC - Rear of Body Natural Clear (Must Have Top Wood)
5LM - 5-Piece Black Limba Neck w/ 2 Maple Stripes
TN - Tung Oil Finish Back Of Neck (Natural Wood)
REF - Royal Ebony Fingerboard
IKSD - 12th Fret K Logo w/ Staggered Offset Dots
ILL - Luminlay Inlay Material
SDL - Luminlay Super Blue Side Dots
EVO - Gold Med-Jumbo Frets .048" H .103" W
GL - Gold Metallic Logo
50 - Custom Option

Sorry... Kiesel guitars have left such a bad taste in my mouth that I can't really give two shits about any of them regardless of how they look.

My cash would go to something like this instead:

boden-cl7-blue-front-800x800.png

Yeah, I really love it. If I could find one on the used market in the $500-800 range I'd try my luck, but with all of the Kiesel horror stories of late I would never order one new.

Sorry... Kiesel guitars have left such a bad taste in my mouth that I can't really give two shits about any of them regardless of how they look.

My cash would go to something like this instead:

boden-cl7-blue-front-800x800.png

Oh yeah. Cup = filled.

No No No! Glad this was followed up with a part II to wash this out of my brain. What's left of it anyway after all the years of abuse.

I could see having a bit of fun with it, especially if it didn't have the Kiesel stink all over it.

That’s horrible. It looks like somebody tried to repaint it with brushes from Home Depot and liquid acrylic from Michael’s.

Back