mtika5cpenc2ixibep3o.jpg

ov1841ow0h8ehj9pkw6v.jpg

eas5bhcz1uu0vgbhga6k.jpg

rerukhhr3gyjqqbayf7a.jpg

o1o1ybgctfdsbzyl9nak.jpg

yghbqlu56tx26bq5g8ur.jpg

q1czlvrha42c5leyb2t8.jpg

Dean USA Hardtail Professional 2004

Selling a used 2004 Dean USA Hardtail Professional. This guitar plays absolutely great and is in excellent condition. A really great feeling and well balanced guitar that I'd put up against any PRS or Gibson. The guitar has some slight tarnishing on the pickup covers but overall it looks very close to new. The frets show no real wear and this guitar plays, sounds, and looks great. Comes in the original hardshell case with hang tags and trussrod wrench. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Dean Guitars introduces the NEW Made in the USA Professional Series of high-end killer guitars. The USA Professional Series offers a combination of 2nd-to-none sound and playability with gorgeous cosmetics. Utilizing an all Mahogany body and neck, USA Professional Series models now feature Rosewood Fingerboards, Abalone and Sterling Silver 12th Fret Inlay (HardTail only), Satin Nickel Hardware, and a Satin Lacquer Finish.

• Made in the USA
  • All Mahogany body and neck
  • Rosewood Fingerboard
  • Abalone and Sterling Silver 12th Fret Inlay (HardTail only)
  • Original Dean V Profile Neck
  • Satin Nickel Hardware
  • Satin Lacquer Finish

Ah, nice to see something that isn't obnoxious today. :wink:
I'd give it a spin. :cool:

I'm not so sure about that neck heel, but I'd love to play it to see. I have a feeling I'd love it.

Trying too hard to appeal to the PRS fan...even the headstock is a clear tip of the hat to PRS but with that extra scoop. The upper bout is big/long for my liking.

That said, it's got a gorgeous two-piece mahogany body. I'd rather have a PRS Std with a trem.

One of my earliest electrics was a Dean. I really liked the neck a lot - not crazy about the headstock, but the neck felt great. I'd play this without hesitation.

Back