g4gmnd7bmpogtwcy1gof.jpg

hnsba7xb5hzp9w5jb1kg.jpg

bdhusekqag6jczycd6q8.jpg

mmkpriv1lh81dncqsqq3.jpg

w3g2gcxh8ohrjunazmgm.jpg

yisreb1ccricg5cmzli6.jpg

q5et0e0wk82ei9a3q6pq.jpg

Dave Charbonneau #0403 Shallow Jumbo A/E

Custom designed and hand-built by Massachusetts luthier Dave Charbonneau, this lightly used and beautifully kept gorgeous DC guitar is a fingerpicker's dream! The carefully selected premium woods combine for a warm and woody voice with deep tone, remarkable projection and excellent balance. A tiny trace of polishing compound on the bridge and neck edge and a few micro-fine scratches are the only imperfections we can find with this exceptionally fine instrument. Most folks will find that this guitar plays easy with its jumbo frets and exceedingly comfortable action despite the instrument's formidable size. That said, Munchkins need not apply.

Dave Charbonneau #0403
Body Style: Shallow Jumbo
Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
Back and Sides: Solid Bubinga
Fingerboard, Bridge and Heel Cap: African Pao Rosa
Binding: Maple/Ebony
Rosette and Fret Markers: Abalone
Jumbo Frets
Tuners: sealed Gotoh
Pickup: Internal microphone
Neck: Bolt on mahogany
Nut: 1 7/8" bone
Scale: 25 3/8"
Lower Bout: 17"
Depth: Tapered 3 1/2 to 4 1/16" - top to bottom
Condition: Used/ Excellent

We're it a "flat pickers dream" rather than a "finger pickers" dream it would be the George of acoustic guitars...

Beautiful, but I would prefer it without the cutaway.

+1 - Nice looking guitar, but after the negative sound experience I had with a cutaway acoustic I had for several years (I couldn't afford anything else at the time, so I kept it), I'm a little leery of them. I'd have to play this one, before I'd consider buying it.

Very nice wood and woodwork. The shot from behind the bridge worries me a bit though. It looks like the bridge may have partially pulled/split and been repaired. Not the end of the world, but should be reported and price adjusted accordingly. Love the wood binding.

Back