okxmvmjfp62yr70zgy9g.jpg

fvgtfgbvxuip0bhsjarh.jpg

qpwhbqsq96eghbbld0ap.jpg

s78x5hl9egtckcpfvzvo.jpg

upcqonyx32dnpk6hdedi.jpg

Godin Acousticaster - 40th Anniversary

GODIN Acousticaster Koa 40th Anniversary Rosewood Top

New Guitar, factory second.
This guitar has a minor repair in the rosewood veneer on the top of the guitar.
You can see the area marked in the photo, but probably can't make out the defect.

$1250 is the regular retail price.
Acousticaster 40th Anniversary Rosewood top
The original electro-acoustic hybrid guitar that put Godin on the map. This limited edition Anniversary Acousticaster features eighteen tuned metal tines mounted under the bridge to help create the unique sound of the Acousticaster, along with an updated Godin GJN1 mini-humbucker a custom voiced top mounted preamp and two outputs (electric & acoustic/mix). The chambered mahogany body is also capped with a solid cedar top and stunning figured Koa wood OR Rosewood leaftop options.

Putting a veneer on a solid spruce or cedar top literally ends the solid top factor. They have some beautiful pieces of koa that they've been putting on these and the A6 Ultras, but again on top of the solid tops. Why not do the full upcharge and go with solid koa or rosewood tops?

Always dug the look and idea of the original Acousticasters, as I'm a total Tele hound, but I'm not into the new profile. Oddly I like it as the Session Custom, but not in this E/A styling.

Back