xberzz2cmyev7hen5ph2.jpg

ccv6ze0f7heiy6ejelwn.jpg

cijxponc5ewggci5dwgy.jpg

oqfykhbqspw9fcfgfjgz.jpg

k8eipk2fekgzrylbnmnm.jpg

vkodqgkxhulubkxd0d0z.jpg

dvlsirdqbmrp3lxmcvi8.jpg

Ibanez Iceman ICJ100WZ White Zombie Guitar - 1996 -

The Ibanez ICJ100WZ is a J series Iceman introduced in 1996 with a production run of four years. It was the signature guitar model of Jay Noel Yuenger, also known as "J", best known for his work in White Zombie. The features include a mahogany body with a maple top, a set-in maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard and pearl/Abalone block inlays, Lo Pro Edge tremolo bridge, locking nut, Gotoh tuners and chrome hardware. It has it's original Ibanez made V7 and HB2 humbucking pickups. It has two volume knobs with push-pull coil split, one tone knob and a 3-way toggle.

Condition: The guitar has been played and it is used. It is in very nice condition, but it does have surface scratches here and there (more so on the back) and it does have a chip in the paint on the bottom back side. The overall appearance of the guitar is great. To the naked eye, the scratches are minimal, but under a camera flash, they stand out more. That is why I show two pictures of the back. Picture 7 under natural light look good and it is they way the guitar appears to the eye. Picture 8 shows the same scratches under a camera flash where they seem more noticeable. As far as the paint chip, well. it couldn't be in a better spot. Wether it is in a stand or strapped on your body, it is hidden in the back and not really noticeable unless you are looking for it. I just thought it was worth going into so you will have more of an awareness and there are no surprises. The neck is straight and the action is set correct. The guitar plays and sounds great! The guitar also has it's factory allen wrenches and the tremolo bar. The original case is in good shape as well.

This guitar also has probably one of the lowest serial numbers you will find. They guitars were produced from 1996 to 1999 and they only made a limited run each year. This one is #9 from the first run. The serail # is J96009. The "J" is for well, "Jay or J series", then the year which mine is 96", then the number in the run, 009

Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid

with a different paintjob, hell yes. I would prefer this model though:

dt555_full.JPG

Back