GPOTD 09.03.15

I can appreciate the craftmanship, but that about as far as it goes for me. 8 strings is just 2 too many for me.

Needs to plugged into a Silvertone amp, have a bunch of Ramones songs played on it, stickers applied and cigarette burns, maybe a drink or two spilled on it. Then throw it in the corner and set fire to it. That would be the merciful thing to do anyway.

Needs to plugged into a Silvertone amp, have a bunch of Ramones songs played on it, stickers applied and cigarette burns, maybe a drink or two spilled on it. Then throw it in the corner and set fire to it. That would be the merciful thing to do anyway.

At least it would die an honorable death at that point.

It's the least we could do to help it.

I don't hate the guitar, but all I can picture is some hipster in a pork-pie hat and fake glasses fingerpicking (terribly, might I add) an awful rendition of Elvis Costello's "Allison" at open-mic night after taking 45 minutes to get it in tune and fucking with the amp settings.

Maybe we should keep the guitar and burn the hipster wannabe douche-bag.
Call me conflicted.

I don't hate the guitar, but all I can picture is some hipster in a pork-pie hat and fake glasses fingerpicking (terribly, might I add) an awful rendition of Elvis Costello's "Allison" at open-mic night after taking 45 minutes to get it in tune and fucking with the amp settings.

Maybe we should keep the guitar and burn the hipster wannabe douche-bag.
Call me conflicted.

No, hipsters would complain about it being an 8-astring and how anyone playing it is trying too hard.

Back