weird musical dildo
v25qdx5e6zkyktnoebik.jpg

zh675pnpwzovkagwujy3.jpg

im07lufqbuvqqids26z0.jpg

elb9ienic5m9erqnvvdf.jpg

ehxauhpwtqxcmgjiazqw.jpg

zfy6gemosj3fpi7940bt.jpg

Des Lauriers Checkerboard 1980s

Up for consideration is an extremely rare Des Lauriers electric guitar in great cosmetic shape, and all original!!! It is missing the backplate, but everything else is there...If you are reading this you know how incredibly rare these are, and how sought after they are for their obscurity...It is in excellent shape cosmetically, with a few small dings, but overall a solid 8/10. There are two really light finish cracks at the neck joint which is always going to be evident on these guitars that are this old, they are just finish cracks, and not through the wood or anything like that... It has a checkerboard nitro paint finish which is really cool, and would had to have been costly for them to have done...Truly one of a kind. They apparently were only in business for a few years making them at the famous Matsumoku factory in Japan. I have several Matsumoku guitars and this definitely has that vibe to it...Really an interesting guitar. If you have any questions please send me a message. These guitars NEVER show up anywhere, and are highly collectable...This is an insanely rare guitar, in great shape!

Please ask any questions you may have prior to bidding. The guitar is sold as described and photographed...there are no returns. Please refer to my 11 years of positive feedback, as well as on here with any concerns. I will sell internationally as well. Thank you for your interest and best of luck bidding!

Back