GPOTD 08.27.15

I think it looks pretty cool, but I do hate the weird burst on the back and pick guard.

saying-no-1940x1293.jpg

Now, see, I actually would like it if it wasn't for the very unfortunate vomitburst finish on the back and the pickguard.

Feel free to inquire with any questions.

OK , I have one.. WHY did you put such a half-assed hideous burst on the back and pickguard?

For a 7 string, I wouldn't want it to not have fanned frets. Probably a much tighter sounding 7th.

If you don't want fanned frets, you'd better like the sound of flabby farts.

For a 7 string, I wouldn't want it to not have fanned frets. Probably a much tighter sounding 7th.

If you don't want fanned frets, you'd better like the sound of flabby farts.

I like the sound of all farts. Farts are funny, it's science. The smells, on the other hand, are not always so funny.

Not so fun fact. Odor has mass, so you are, in fact, breathing someone's shit particles.

I like the sound of all farts. Farts are funny, it's science. The smells, on the other hand, are not always so funny.

Not so fun fact. Odor has mass, so you are, in fact, breathing someone's shit particles.

You're right! Farts are funny. & you're also right about the smell thing- that's molecules you breath in, plus maybe sulfur & methane maybe. Never fart around food-you're basically taking an invisible shit on it.

Back