weird musical dildo
gbkm4rxahm3ng5zl4wur.jpg

l6ymuq1uwuuzh8lnfldo.jpg

ut3yc5whfne7fvkzhydl.jpg

czpxxuvccwzaremmefcv.jpg

qheiubjnbp5btorxoukc.jpg

tl4g6gqnjl74gwi5ncdh.jpg

Bourgeois OM Country Boy Short Scale 2012

Guitars builders of the caliber of Dana Bourgeois build many different body shapes extremely well. Some have a particular affinity or expertise with one body shape. For Dana that shape is the OM. Many finger-stylists like the OM for recording because of the inherent balance between the treble and bass tones created by the body shape and bracing found in the OM shape. This guitar features the following upgrades:

Short Scale
Satin Finish Headstock
Ebony Pins
Top: Eastern Red "Adirondack" Spruce
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Rosette: Wood
Body Binding: Tortoise Shell
Nut Width: 1 3/4
Bridge: Ebony Belly with 2 5/16 Spacing
Scale: Short
Backstrip: Black Line
Head Veneer: Zircote
Head Binding: None
Freatboard: Short Scale 14 fret Ebony
Fretboard: Tiny MOP dots
Fretboard Binding: Black
Tuners: Nickel Waverly

Supposedly very good guitars for finger-picking.......they sure are pricey, though.

Not really my thing, but I bet it plays nice.

I think at this point there should be GPOD for the Acoustic Cafe. I might hang out there more if there were. :)

I'm actually preferring dreadnaughts right now, and the neck looks pretty hefty. The only thing I could say is that I wouldn't mind trying it out, but I'd be sceptical about wanting it, so it would really have to wow me.

It looks nice, but I'd have to try it out. I'm not normally a fan of shorter scaled acoustics, and smaller bodied acoustics often don't sound to good with my playing style.

Back