aplineg8qozc4uzknfid.jpg

arvaihttvkkczx1zcarw.jpg

vgzqni6ernynhi50hnz7.jpg

l9vik57t6zsxxultji5i.jpg

j7vig572oxtz1fwdncjj.jpg

vudedbiel5hwrvqtea86.jpg

vifypnipdnbeb2tmmniq.jpg

1966 Gibson Florentine EM 200

Great all original example of a very rare sunburst finished 1966 Gibson Florentine EM 200 electric mandolin with original hardshell case and original key. No modifications or repairs, perfectly straight neck with a working truss rod, super low action, all original working electronics. Very clean excellant instrument with some signs of playing wear including a few minor dings and scratches, a little gold plating wear and some minor weather checking. There's a small area of minor finish damage from taking a hit on the edge binding where your arm goes over the instrument. Issue free super clean vintage Gibson electric mandolin solid body fixed neck constructed with a P-90 and floating bridge, has great neck angle and sounds incredible. This pristine Florentine (was EM 200) is very difficult to find in this condition and is as good an investment as instrument, comes with original black rectangular hard shell case with gold Gibson plaque, gold interior and original key.

Not bad, but I know so little about mandolins that I wouldn't know great if it was standing right in front of me.

Hmmm, kinda interesting, but like I've said before - make it an octave mandolin and I'm game. I'm just not a fan of the teeny tiny necks that mandolins have

Hmm, now that I'm mastering the mighty ukulele, I think either a banjo or mandolin will be next...

Back