mq6mghjeqtuiigclc85u.jpg

yxulzsbslj237ok9lngl.jpg

hwzfdh6pnxdvnvde1ipi.jpg

Fano MG6 Alt De Facto

FANO MG6 Alt De Facto Vintage Cream Aged
Alder Body
Maple Neck
Medium Aging
Except for very minor fret wear at the 1st and 2nd frets, it is Like New in every way.
It was only played in my home, and has never seen a belt or buckle.
If you've ever played a Fano, then you already know that the build quality is over-the-top.
This guitar is setup perfectly from Fano, and plays like a dream. Lollar Pickups, and Vintage Trem make this a step above other MG6's out there. Please see spec sheet in one of the photos for build details, specs, etc.

That is 'medium aging'? What the heck is advanced aging??

With no aging that would be nice. Stick P90s or Filtertrons even better. But as it is.....

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------^---------------
Like-O-Meter

New "used" just does not appeal to me. Scars should have some story, other than "it was built that way."

Fail 1 - Relicing
Fail 2 - Vintage tuners
Fail 3 - Having a front mounted jack socket on a trem equipped guitar so that the trem arm will almost certainly fall done and clang the guitar lead jack.

That'll be a no then.

#3 is why they make these. It is the only type of cable I use anyways.
EGLL10-large.jpg

That is 'medium aging'? What the heck is advanced aging??

With no aging that would be nice. Stick P90s or Filtertrons even better. But as it is.....

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------^---------------
Like-O-Meter

+1

I give this a 5. It's a nicely made guitar, but this obsession with relicing that Fano, Nash and Fender (the Road Worn series) have is a big turn off to me. It smacks of faux street cred/I'm a veteran warrior of the stage. That'll be the day I spend extra money to buy a new guitar made to look like it's all banged up from years or decades of use.

Back