y0spj2du04dye4lrrshb.jpg

zvjrbwnak415lphqa2wu.jpg

xxuxu7lco8ztdoe3x4yn.jpg

muybydlihio5elm41b9s.jpg

fbnbb9gua88mewxtxagc.jpg

zsf560edkoxk1lkdd1s7.jpg

p2idtf4f4rexmsq0m4r4.jpg

Epiphone Professional Outfit ea7-p 1961

Original vintage 1961 Epiphone professional ea7p guitar and amplifier combo, with original lifton hardshell case. The guitar and amplifier are both in excellent playing condition. The guitar is a glorious, golden era, Kalamazoo factory, gibson made guitar, same design as the riviera or es335, but with the single PAF mini humbucker and wackadoo electronics. Amazing, AMAZING action and play, lightning fast, just butter in the hands.

Even cooler, this outfit appears to be an employee modified set from the factory. Rather than the usual, guitar controlled reverb, trem and tone contols, this one seems to have been factory built with all of the controls on the amplifier! Tellingly, there is no umbilical input on the amplifier at all, indicating that it was originally made this way. All of the work, pots and knobs looks stock, factory made. (Usually, the amp panel would have no controls, just an input.). Furthermore, the pickup is wired direct to the tone and volume -> 1/4" output! bypassing the guitar "tone-expressor" and amplifier controls. No fancy umbilical cord required. The amplifier controls left to right are, volume, reverb, (pull) on/ tremolo speed, on/off/standby. Looks like this particular (employee?) (special order?) really just wanted a 335 and a ga30 rvt! Anyway, both amp and guitar sound amazing, no issues, beautiful, classic tone with a unique story! -enjoy!

Interesting for the studio, maybe.

I guess, with the mods, it's just a single pickup arch top with a bunch of extra controls.
I'd give it a go. I might not take it out in public though. :P

I'll take the amp....the guitar is a definite no go.
Amp
0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
------------------^--------

Guitar
0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
----^---------------------

Like-O-Meters

I love the butterfly pickguard, but with my sloppy technique I’d chance the setting every five seconds.

Back