weird musical dildo
vcejzcminnb9s7on8yoc.jpg

oemxfsijarcx30tbiwco.jpg

e5jk3z7ihmgyn2dztxdb.jpg

ft2mr6grumlhonhhqx8w.jpg

uphjvglq01ijopgktcaz.jpg

jqqmzhkutmqbsendslyz.jpg

2013 PRS 408 Standard

2013 PRS 408 Standard with Solid Rosewood Neck and Fretboard in Frost Blue Metallic. It's in like new/mint condition. Endless tones with 408 pickups with single-coil/humbucking switches. Solid East Indian Rosewood Neck & Hondouran Rosewood Fretboard plays like butter. Comes with all case candy.

• Mahogany Body
• East Indian Rosewood Neck
• Hondouran Rosewood Fretboard
* Pattern Neck Carve
* PRS Phase III Tuners
* Stoptail
• 25" Scale Length
* 22 Frets
• V12 Finish
• Birds
• 2 x 408 Humbuckers and
• Original Hard Case

AWWWWW SHIT NOW WE'RE TALKING.

DANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-bananaDANCING-banana

The solid rosewood neck seems interesting, but I think I'll pass. Like most PRS guitars (the Starla maybe being the exception), it doesn't do much for me.

I'm not a huge fan of PRS guitars, mostly because of the neck profile and the over-the-top flame/finishes/inlays. I like the color and the electronics. I'd give a spin.

Tis OK, but not really super exciting. I'd be a little worried about the weird pickup sizes and potential swaps, even though I'm not much of a pickup swapper. I think I'd like it better with one of the PRS blingy wood tops. I know they are not popular, but I still dig beautiful wood.

Okay then...so aside from the blue fail it also has neck fail...
it must be popular with a lot of people, as the W/F has been all but abandoned, save for the SE series. it has its share of detractors in the PRS community, however.

I think the finish is the tits, and I love these pickups. And a solid rosewood neck is the one thing I don't have in my collection that I REALLY want, so I'd still rawk it (just wouldn't buy it).

Would probably try it if I saw it in a shop but if I went for a PRS it would by preference have a quilt or flamed top and a trem.

Back