weird musical dildo
qid55jvfuy52nfzjncav.jpg

q2c1byhhtl0o33n9hcoq.jpg

n2pdgrcw6jlc5y9xehhk.jpg

pppv68xerqhkgxcqrorp.jpg

hryxmsuu3ozwobehiqdh.jpg

pjs1e65hon1p6spslpzk.jpg

Paul Languedoc G4

The thing is the best guitar I’ve played, as I’m sure you know if you're reading this! This may be your only chance to own a Languedoc guitar - they RARELY come up for sale!!!!

9.8/10 Shape, flawless!

G4 Specs:

Maple top
Claro Walnut back and sides
Maple binding.

Weight: Approximately 6 pounds

Scale length: 25 inches, fingerboard radius 14 inches.

24 Frets

Electronics: Seymour Duncan pickups, sh-1 '59 model in the neck position and sh-14 Custom Five in the bridge.

Switching is the same as the G2.

Hardware: Schaller M6L mini tuners, redesigned carved Ebony and stainless steel tailpiece, fixed intonation Ebony bridge with brass saddles.

Full Hollow with no center block just like the G2

Unquestionably hot, but not quite for me.

I've lusted after a Languedoc for a long, long time now, and I've thought about ordering one. One without inlays and (potentially) one with P90s.

But for what they cost, I'd want something very close to exactly what I want. Which would mean going with the other, way hotter, more expensive model.

image.jpg

Not bad. I don't think I've seen a flame maple next with two pieces like that before though. Think I would prefer a one piece. Not my thing but looks like a great guitar.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------------^------------
Like-O-Meter

It’s a cool guitar but there’s enough going on that it edges into gaudy territory.

"- An' what's wrong with jazz? Jimmy asked.

- Intellectual music, said Joey the Lips. - It's anti-people music. It's abstract.

- It's cold an' emotionless, amn't I righ'? said Mickah.

- You are. - It's got no soul. It is sound for the sake of sound. It has no meaning. - It's musical wanking, Brother.

- Musical wankin', said Mickah. - That's good."

"- An' what's wrong with jazz? Jimmy asked.

- Intellectual music, said Joey the Lips. - It's anti-people music. It's abstract.

- It's cold an' emotionless, amn't I righ'? said Mickah.

- You are. - It's got no soul. It is sound for the sake of sound. It has no meaning. - It's musical wanking, Brother.

- Musical wankin', said Mickah. - That's good."

Roddy Doyle is using idiot characters here. This thesis appeals to many readers/viewers, but is not representative of his actual feelings about the music.

It's OK, but I already have some decent hollowbodies and semi-hollowbodies, so, I'll probably pass on this one,

Back