Kerouac

weird musical dildo
dik3mkfib3flkxczg097.jpg

dxwqfa6lrxbvmpmcaqey.jpg

dlvxbrnl3gdjatzybpso.jpg

toncx3flygrb1tihw4xp.jpg

s4unbdpvcxeiirzgb8mc.jpg

Gibson L-2 1933

The L-2 was reintroduced in 1929 as a flat-top acoustic guitar with a 12th fret neck joint and Mahogany back and sides. It went through a few design changes until 1931 when it received a natural finished top, 13 fret neck, Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and an odd trapeze style bridge. Few batches of these Brazilian L-2s were made until batch 453 in 1933. The late 1920s and early 1930s were a transitional time period for acoustic guitar manufacturing with both Martin and Gibson bracing guitars for steel strings and extended the neck joint from the 12th to the 13th and finally the 14th fret. Batch 453 of L-2s and a few Nick Lucas Specials from the same time period seem to be the only Gibson guitars that came from the factory with the pinnacle of small body acoustic guitar design features.

I'm very pleased to be showing you this rare piece of Gibson history. We can find evidence of at least five of these batch 453 L-2s with even fewer in good collectible and playable condition. The tone of this guitar is full and rich with harmonic overtones and volume. The dense Brazilian Rosewood increases both clarity and projection when compared with a similar Mahogany backed Gibson. The 1 3/4" nut width, subtle V neck shape and very thin top bracing make this a phenomenal fingerstyle instrument.

Please view the high resolution pictures below. Be sure to make note of the spider webbing figure on the upper back that is so typical of Brazilian Rosewood (also make note of the lack of this figure on Rosewood Gibson guitars made after 1935). The guitar has had the necessary professional work to preserve it and bring it back into solid playing condition (neck reset, bridge reglue, etc.) Please message me for an in-hand description of this once in a lifetime guitar. Comes with original case, Nick Lucas songbook and handwritten lyrics.

I like it. It's my dad's age so that makes it fuckin' old!
The 25K price tag, however...

Rather expensive Firewood

In all seriousness, not really into acoustics, unless it's a Spanish nylon string guitar

Back