wikuncopraoduwt2wngt.jpg

dgd75llsryt3kwjxluen.jpg

ebrq38je7rnkuvhxmjt3.jpg

vmnbdf8zypczf3nbotlj.jpg

us9hrlschkz7ikvhm0ca.jpg

rx8wx0ixepdcmrjrezil.jpg

ojk25tuekgszbabqwa68.jpg

Rare Gibson ES-330 TN 1960

This is a very nice and VERY RARE original vintage 1960 Blonde Gibson ES-330 TN + original Lifton pink/brown case that was made in 1960 and although it has been played it is in good condition.

Please have a good look at the photos you will see for yourself the cool condition this guitar is in. There are marks here and there plus a few dings as you would expect but everything about the guitar is 100% original, all hardware electrics even the frets which still have good life left in them.

When these guitars were shipped new, all you got from the factory was one strap button on the tailpiece end, you were expected to tie the other end of your strap around the headstock so many people wanting to keep up with the latest fad in the early 60’s, i.e. a strap you could actually use.. put the second strap button in various places, the owner of this guitar decided to put it in the point of the upper horn like a Fender.

Included is a the original Lifton brown/pink hardshell case that is intact and still very usable although the handle is taped up.

Very rare model too - most of the ES 330’s were in sunburst and nowhere near as nice as this blonde one is!

If you do want to play it I can assure you it will not disappoint. It has a nice low action and the original P-90’s is nice and strong with exceptional clarity and bite. Neck is classic 1960 with a fat nut and slim, flat profile.

I played two single P-90 330's at Gruhn's a long time ago. They were ok but nothing magical. Way overpriced for what they are.

Not sure what I think about that. I want to say I don't like it - but it might be decent despite the single pickup location. I'd need to try that one first.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
----------^----------------
Like-O-Meter

yea....i like it.
i had a buddy that lived in the dorm across the hall, when i was in the USAF, who had one of those, but with 2 P-90's. very nice.

Back