t72gdqa5lsvljdbjowjo.jpg

ktwo1s9fjzej5xfh9hso.jpg

zvjcx8dcllxvvvj9plta.jpg

cozhfv8p4fixbojcrif0.jpg

z5jobd0qwprfqn6jhtbv.jpg

pqhnuthbg22dd5hrtlei.jpg

ubpd84a8vsizrupydbpq.jpg

Warrior '59 Brazilian Isabella

The Holy Grail of vintage guitars was built in ‘59. We celebrate our 20th anniversary by unveiling the Isabella Brazilian ‘59.

Warrior Neck: One piece aged mahogany with long tenon “THE REAL THING”

Vintage Technique: Temperature gauged “old school” hide glue

’59 Specs: 22 fret – 1 11/16” vintage bone nut – 24.625” scale – Kluson tuners

Carved Isabella Carved Top: One piece aged mahogany –100+ years old

Headstock: Ebony with Mother of Pearl Warrior

Fretboard: Family vault Brazilian Rosewood

Inlay: Mother of Pearl Classic

Pickups / 2 Hums: Handwound Bella Buckers

Electronics: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone w/ 3 way toggle – braided wire with 59 bee’s

Finish: Dran Michael Anointed Oil Ice-T Burst

Hardware: Aged nickel

Fully Armed: • Warrior Custom Hardshell Fitted Case • Warrior Leather Strap • Strap Locks • Tool Kit • Hand-signed Letter of Authenticity • Warrior Care Registration • Registration • Documentation • J Dran Private Reserved Gourmet Coffee

Will the fact that it comes with "J Dran Private Reserved Gourmet Coffee" make anybody want to buy it more?

Reactions: wok
Why do all the elements that I like add up to a guitar that I really don't? Yeah, the finish is just wrong in some places....

I do not like it, Sam I am. I do not like it in a box. I do not like it with a fox. I do not like it on a train. I do not like it in the rain.

My first glance was "yuck", but with each new look it gets better-looking. Agree that the lion inlay doesn't work, and the Gibson fanboyz won't like the controls.

Put me down in the "intricate inlays and crappy finish does not compute" crowd.

And that finish really fucking sucks, I wouldn't even finish a kit guitar like that. I would be embarrassed. And "Dran Micheal annointed oil " sounds dirty anyway.

A potentially awesome guitar ruined by god awful inlays and a terrible burst finish.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
----------^----------------
Like-O-Meter

Back