zqtfguguuwdvquzheprd.jpg

qjoyxvz27rdzznicbjkx.jpg

o6qcebmenwxlrv0qshay.jpg

frmse34pqq1ylmbvswxy.jpg

Martin 00-18C 1966

Great playing guitar.

Please see pictures for condition.

Nylon strings.

Fitted hardshell case is included (not pictured)

For a '66, it's in decent shape, but I wouldn't buy it off the internet. That would have to be an in-person transaction, so I could hear it. Interesting, though.

Reactions: Tig
For a '66, it's in decent shape, but I wouldn't buy it off the internet. That would have to be an in-person transaction, so I could hear it. Interesting, though.

As you may (or may not) know, Willie agreed to his sight unseen/guitar unplayed.

The story is that his current guitar at the time was damaged by a drunk fan. There is some contrary information about the make, but one says it was a Baldwin. So he sends the damaged guitar to a guy he knows to fix, but the repairman says it's beyond repair, but that he has a new 1969 Martin Classical in the shop. So, if the Baldwin version is true, he had the guy take the pup (bridge piezo-type) out of the trashed guitar and install into the Martin. Willie gets the guitar and it's been with him ever since.

Far less interestingly, I bought my La Patrie Concert CW from Amazon without ever having played a La Patrie of any sort. I haven't compared it to anything, but I happy with it...as such, I'm going to avoid comparing it with anything for as long as possible. :thu:

Would love to sit and play it...

And yes to this a well.

Back