peducotnl7fs9zbzfiuq.jpg

z4byk6cd7uh7frhrjvb9.jpg

qj4pjdrwzxcnnam50qee.jpg

i6ekzmealc8gepftsz0k.jpg

qpjolwqvhgibb4ccotbv.jpg

vemz1jdmzzgdm4z5ljrf.jpg

gqmeb8jhhppdzvnyrlh8.jpg

1997 Guild Bluesbird AAA Top

This is a very sexy, Westerly built, all original with OHSC Guild Bluesbird in a stunning Cherry finish quilted top. It is believed the model is Bluesbird AAA Top, based upon color availability and of course the figured top.

This baby is in collector's condition! Other than some extremely light impressions into the finish on the top, she looks like she just rolled off the production floor. The largest dimple (the only speakable one) is smaller than an eraser head and cannot be photographed. Zero buckle rash, and the board and frets look untouched. The finish gleams and the cherry is deep and rich.

Pretty, but I don't care for the brass or gold-colored pickups, especially when the other metal is chrome. That jars me a bit, but I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me.

I have a love/hate relationship with Bluesbirds. I can't decide whether I like the cutaway shape. Other than that, I really like them.

This one has a nice, subtle flame in the top. Love the red finish, too.

I'm pretty meh on this one, believe it or not.

If it played like "buttah" and sounded like angels singing, I'd go with it, but as it sits (unplayed), it just doesn't scream my name.

I would make sweet love to it by the fireside. That, and I'd melt your face off with it. Would. Absolutely would.

Back