weird musical dildo
zuw0zgdj1hgl5lep4o6j.jpg

zy7epfbqatso28aokwev.jpg

wwbqgbnwqroqqcqmspmc.jpg

wyn9c1mmprdbyn4fyybz.jpg

lehfdtnpnhqhbj4gpul7.jpg

yvqy35zcoeyilfkgupst.jpg

1937 Gibson EST-150 Tenor Guitar

Up for sale is a vintage Gibson EST-150 from 1937. This is one of the first made, which is evident from the banjo tuners. The guitar has moderate wear all around but no damage or repairs. There is some minor seam separation at the bottom of the back, but since there is a center back brace it is not a structural problem. The Charlie Christian pickup sounds great and the controls both work, though the volume control doesn't quite turn the output all the way off. I believe the pots are original along with the rest of the guitar. The pickguard has started to crystallize but it is not crumbling. The guitar plays excellently all the way up the neck, and it has a beautiful voice both electrically and unplugged due to the carved top. It comes with a non-original hard case.

cool. I have been wanting a tenor for a while now. Some day I will nab the Eastwood one.

Cool piece of history but I can't see myself purchasing it. As much as I love old hollow Gibsons this one just isn't my thing. Can they just sell me the pickup?

Back