GPOTD 04.17.15

Insulting is paying for them, or paying to not have them. I'll take the lowest cost option, which is moons.

Well, yes. But they are also insulting for existing. Decent players don't need to look at their hands, and they facilitate bad habits in newbies. And they're tacky.

OK, so it's part Prince, part darkness, part gaudy, part tacky. However, all that being said, it'd make a fun stage guitar for someone. Not me, but someone.

Well, yes. But they are also insulting for existing. Decent players don't need to look at their hands, and they facilitate bad habits in newbies. And they're tacky.

Agreed. You should petition all guitar manufacturers to eliminate side dots and fretboard inlays from their production guitars, and drop prices $100 across the board.

What counts for me in guitars the most, is that they play well, and sound good to me. Looks are secondary. As long as a guitar doesn't look absolutely hideous to me, I'm fine with it. Unfortunately, this guitar, is one of the rare few, that looks aboslutely hideous to me. In a word - ECH!!!! ESP, take your guitar away from me.

Back