stuybod87h1bn8thpldt.jpg

vmaghblmysu2tcwubfj2.jpg

anwoc73fzofakicsmxd5.jpg

ngugn5ebgngwfju6kztb.jpg

kujjtqj8k7ajqr2cl2lo.jpg

cnpowlaub629htjokuec.jpg

whrt0mitqz2hqkfzov9y.jpg

2004 Tacoma AJF28C

2004 Tacoma AJF22C with a natural finished archtop guitar priced to sell.

- Solid carved Sitka Spruce top
- Solid carved figured Maple back
- Solid figured Maple sides
- Molded carbon graphite floating pickguard
- Molded carbon graphite tailpiece
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Black Gotoh tuners
- EMG-HZ passive floating humbucker
- Pickguard mounted volume and tone controls

This guitar has been gently used and the finish is excellet 'except' for a single ding on the lower right of the body (see image). The headstock is starting to show its age and has the typical blistering that I have noticed to be very common on Tacoma guitars. (My 4 other Tacomas have the exact same issue). For it's age it is in wonderful condition.

The EMG-HZ humbucking pickup is a floating mounted pickup with volume and tone controls mounted on the pickguard as well. These guitars have long since been discontinued and quite hard to find. It was made by hand back when Tacoma was their own company located in Washington State before being sold to Fender who then and cut the Tacoma lineup way down.

Its a very unique jazz guitar has a double-bound body, bolt-on Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard, solid Ebony bridge, carbon graphite tailpiece and pick guard. This guitar plays great and has deep tone and resonance with a scale length is 25 1/2" with a nut width of 1 11/16". The EMG electronics are very quiet and thumbwheel volume and tone controls are very unobtrusive.

The Tacoma AJF22C is an innovative pro-quality US made archtop that was $2900 new. It comes with the original Included is the original plush, hardshell case. It is currently strung with medium gauge flatwound strings (.013-.056) but the guitar will will accommodate lighter or heavier gauge strings, according to preference. The action may be lowered or raised to your requirements with the adjustable bridge.

Love it, but agree.....13's are medium strings? Yikes.

I also am not so sure about the pickup, but overall the guitar is very, very cool.

How much do they want for this one?

Just looked it up.....probably worth what he is asking for it.

Would be an awesome deal for 2/3rd that price, and I would be tempted.

I quite like this one.

13s are mediums in the acoustic archtop world. They like heavy strings.

The scale length kills it for
Me but it's cool.

Very nice. I've never seen or played one of their jazz guitars, but I have a Tacoma DR-20 from 2002. It's a great guitar. I think Tacoma guitars are under-appreciated.

Back