GPOTD 04.15.16

Looks like what you would expect to see the lead guitar player from the rock/country/hip hop band "The Breauregards" playing.

Peoples' Exhibit A:

$_35.JPG

Like MS, I'm in between as well. Like the color, the P-90's, and I could live with the rosewood board, although I would prefer maple on a Tele. Like OGG, the reverse headstock kind of wrecks it for me, although I'm sure I could get used to it.

Overall, if I'm paying Custom Shop money for it, "in between" doesn't really get it done.

I've always had a thing for reversed headstocks. and p90s are the bees knees. so big time yes.

Why? Why is the Gawddamned headstock upside down? It's played out. It's not kischy or cool or even aesthetically flattering. It's just contrarian asshattery. A rebel without a cause, or even a sense of taste or style.

Looks like what you would expect to see the lead guitar player from the rock/country/hip hop band "The Breauregards" playing.

I love reverse head stocks. I play mostly 24" scale guitars so having the extra length on the low E increases the string tension so the string doesn't flop. It also makes the higher strings a little more bendy.

Plus it gives you a perfect spot to put a clip on tuner :grin:

Nice, but I'd rather just stick with my G&l.

Although if it were free I'd gladly play it. I'd see the reverse headstock as my little tribute to Jimi Hendrix.

Back