GPOTD 04.14.15

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
211P02141105441-front-large.jpg

211P02141105441-back-large.jpg

211P02141105441-angle-large.jpg

Ibanez S7721PB

Ibanez S series electric guitars have come a long way since the late '80s, but the comfortable bodies and affordable price tags haven't changed. The 7-string S7721PB solidbody electric guitar offers you a smooth and fast action that's perfect for modern rock and metal. Its fixed bridge not only provides epic sustain, your intonation and tuning stability are rock solid. And if you're looking for a wide range of tone, you'll get it from the S7721PB's pair of Quantum humbucking pickups. Top that off with a beautiful poplar burl top, and you've got a gorgeous axe that's built for serious performance!

Ibanez S7721PB Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:

• A pair of Quantum pickups gives you massive tonal range
  • Fast, comfortable feel and long-term reliability from the Wizard II-7 neck
  • Epic sustain and precise intonation from the fixed bridge design
A pair of Quantum pickups gives you massive tonal range
The dual humbucker configuration has been a long-time favorite among tone-seeking shredders, which led to the duo of killer Quantum 7 pickups loaded in the S7721PB. The neck position ceramic humbucker is voiced for warmer, richer tone, while the ceramic bridge humbucker is a brilliant lead pickup: vibrant, yet snarling with an enhanced midrange output when you push it. The 5-way switch gives you both single-coil and humbucking positions for decidedly different tones. Take it from Sweetwater - if you're after maximum tonal tenacity, then the Ibanez S7721PB 7-string guitar will give your amplifier what you need.

Fast, comfortable feel and long-term reliability from the Wizard II-7 neck
One of Ibanez's fastest necks to date, the 3-piece maple Wizard II-7 neck on the S7721PB is an absolute pleasure to play. This slim and super-comfortable neck lets you pull off lighting-fast runs and arpeggios with ease, but still gives you the substance you need for fretting chords when you need to. From the first time you put your hands on the S7721PB Wizard II-7 neck, you'll know you've got a guitar that was built with performance in mind.

Epic sustain and precise intonation from the fixed bridge design
While shredders often rock out with a vibrato tailpiece, you can't beat the enhanced sustain and tonal impact you get from a fixed bridge design. The S7721PB's fixed bridge also gives you rock-solid tuning stability and intonation, which you'll appreciate after hours of playing.

Ibanez S7721PB 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:

• Fast, comfortable 7-string electric guitar with an aggressive, dynamic voice
  • Maximum sustain and tonal impact from the fixed-bridge design
  • Wide tonal range from ceramic and alnico humbucking pickups, with a single-coil in the middle
  • Quantum 7 pickups deliver a wide range of tone for any style of music
  • Perfect for fast, intricate fretwork thanks to the Wizard II-7 neck profile
  • Comfortable to wear and play even during marathon sessions and gigs

Well, I suppose if I wanted another 7 string, I might bark up this tree- maybe. However, I hardly play the one I've got.

I like the look, but it has one too many strings for me, and Ibanez necks are too thin for me.

Nah, it's another Ibby Super-Strat. Besides, I can't stand Wizard profile necks - they feel like I'm fretting a 2x4.

Back