weird musical dildo
tjywnujqthmgsaglimiu.jpg

dstpvbslgytgjw7lq96l.jpg

jx7svdnxabafeiesyhfs.jpg

egihmlgjhqklkhcxmnbu.jpg

pa0yquodwzzlc3srmwrs.jpg

hegyzrltwmsoapc8ltlv.jpg

Fender Mustang Competition 1993

1993/1994 Fender Mustang Competition reissue in LAKE PLACID BLUE with RACING STRIPE finish - Crafted in Japan - in overall very good to excellent condition, serial number P079672. Super MIJ build quality. Really really cool custom color, and super cool that this features the racing stripe. She is all original in terms of parts and electronics - missing the tremolo arm. Condition wise, there are some scratches and very light dings - and that's it - quite clean for a 20 plus year old guitar. The Japanese Fenders are finally getting the respect they deserve; the build quality and attention to detail is outstanding.

I did racing stripes, but sometimes it’s obvious someone just didn’t have a fresh idea and tacked on on to something.

I like it...I've never really seen the Mustang as an offset. It has a bottom end symmetry more like a Strat or Tele than the fully angled and extended butt of the JM/Jag.

And Jelloman...how can you not like blue?!? :cry:

Never liked Mustangs. This one is no exception.

Chad's McFeely is as close to a Mustang as I've ever liked.

Nah, never really been a fan of Mustangs. CIJs and MIJs are well made guitars, but their pickups leave a bit to be desired IMO (I ended up replacing the stock pickups in my MIJ Jaguar Thinline, with a set of Curtis Novaks), so that's another strike against this guitar.

I like some Mustangs.....but those are all Fords. That is not a car - though a classic Ford Mustang in that color would be pretty hot. This is not...

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
------^--------------------
Like-O-Meter

Love it. The Mustang is the perfect size for me. On a side note, my first car was a black '65 Mustang convertible. Kinda like my McFeely :grin:

I used to think these sorts of things were pretty cool, but I had a Cyclone that proved to me that a short-scale offset doesn't really work well for me...

Back