mnlqe9zzvezbvlegivxh.jpg

fpglx8znlnywezuh4avg.jpg

nqprmbyrhisdcm2jshiq.jpg

xqyi37uzntq9umwcyhch.jpg

rm4tpnlxodkge2kykhg9.jpg

aqiwo02dbtvhwtf1t0ds.jpg

edwalslxvgexkhcqa8cs.jpg

2008 Giffin Guitars Standard - Caramel Burst

Has a title that says chief master builder of the original Gibson Custom Shop, Eric Clapton and David Gilmour, etc., Mr. Roger Gifin who has worked on guitar production of a number of big name.Here based on the "Standard 6-String" model, it seems whether one that is custom order.Neck binding, use the Avalon in body binding, position mark (star), it is luxurious looks by combining the gold parts.Piece maple top, the body of the black limber (Corina) back, sound is output from the black limber / maple 5 piece neck (Rosewood fingerboard), the thickness, and missing, but also for what complexion such as "the best" word of! This is also I think the thing that is born from Roger's experience and technology. Indeed the only not to say so.There is a circular dents scratches enough diameter of about 1cm to the body back, but otherwise noticeable feeling almost no, it is a beautiful condition. Fret reduced without, because truss rod also there is room, you can use it as a immediate use.

Because brand is most Demawara not even secondhand market, do not miss this chance! Once again, it is one of the really great sound. The player, who are involved in the sound is super recommended!

Way over the top binding, especially on the neck.
Star fretboard inlays should be reserved for Paul Stanley only.
Screen-Shot-2014-12-21-at-4.35.25-PM.png

I've owned 3 Giffins, one pre-PBG, and they were amazing. The original was by far the best. I like these a lot, but this one has the "tumor" as I call it, which is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. He does them either with or without that stupid "plateau" for the knobs, and they look so much better without.

1103350-1.jpg

I've owned 3 Giffins, one pre-PBG, and they were amazing. The original was by far the best. I like these a lot, but this one has the "tumor" as I call it, which is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. He does them either with or without that stupid "plateau" for the knobs, and they look so much better without.

View attachment 19066

Now that one, that one I really like.

I've read some good things about Giffin's, and the one Guitar Heel posted is pretty cool, but the Guitar Pick of The Day is a "meh" for me.

Back