“Almost there, still a little too natural and expected, try adding more quirky crap.”

Those were pretty wild. It makes me glad my photographer insisted that I smile when she took photos the other day.

I'm not a fan of silly band pictures but I think I hate overly pretentious crap like that even more.

It is what made me very leery of having pics done. I must say I think I found a good photographer. I am hoping to see my new photos in the next day or so.

I promise the worst one will look better than those. :rolleyes:

It is what made me very leery of having pics done. I must say I think I found a good photographer. I am hoping to see my new photos in the next day or so.

I promise the worst one will look better than those. :rolleyes:

:grin:

I'm absolutely dreading getting pictures taken. I'm hoping maybe I can get away with one of the pictures Jaxn took since those are the best pics I've even had.

:grin:

I'm absolutely dreading getting pictures taken. I'm hoping maybe I can get away with one of the pictures Jaxn took since those are the best pics I've even had.

I would love to have Jaxn do photos for me. He has a good eye and a musician's view of what works.

"Are you there God? It’s me… trying to look like you."

That's funny because people tell me I look like Sam Beam pretty often. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.

My two favorites...
"Hear ye hear ye, we suck" and
"Meet the buttholes"
Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't know which is funnier..... that collection of pictures... or that the author included this pic of Metallic and Lou Reed with their Obscure "Indy Bands". lmbo

nolike_049-440x444.jpg

That guy was on point. Hilarious. Those indie band member names... had me rolling every time.

And this reference "Look, Balky has GarageBand.", perfect. :grin:

A+++

I don't know which is funnier..... that collection of pictures... or that the author included this pic of Metallic and Lou Reed with their Obscure "Indy Bands". lmbo

nolike_049-440x444.jpg

Well, he did say "(Plus some non-indie faves.)". So we'll give him a pass.

Back