13 photos that will freak out the OCD folk here

I notice those things too. If they belonged to me, I would have tried to correct them. Since they aren't mine - Fogetaboutit!

It's like evidencing why anxiety has credence by pointing out humanity's penchant for failure of the lowest order, compounded by the knowledge that the same species is also responsible for larger order things like (decidedly) cutting into the wrong knee in surgery. Add into that the shrug-off by all untouched because they can't see it from their own back yards. When is it OCD to accept the incorrect?

It's like evidencing why anxiety has credence by pointing out humanity's penchant for failure of the lowest order, compounded by the knowledge that the same species is also responsible for larger order things like (decidedly) cutting into the wrong knee in surgery. Add into that the shrug-off by all untouched because they can't see it from their own back yards. When is it OCD to accept the incorrect?
Watt?

image.jpg

Reactions: DFB
It does bug me when someone slices into a round cake from an odd angle. Either take a regular slice or don't have any cake. But that's more of an etiquette thing than OCD.

And along the same lines... What really bugs me is the asshat who takes half a doughnut. Nobody ever eats that leftover half doughnut, so just take the whole goddamn thing already.

Back