$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Mike Gee Kustoms Twangcaster
Rustic Barncaster

This hand built Guitar is made from reclaimed Pine that is 1.5 in thick. We stained her Barn Grey, sanded her, then stained it Golden Oak to achieve the Rustic 1 of a kind look you see. Lastly we cleared it with satin / semigloss clear Nitrocellulose. The rustic look of the Pine is a perfect match with the aged hardware.

The 21 Fret Neck is Made From Rock Hard Canadian Maple with a Maple Fretboard and has a Nitro finish. She Features Medium Jumbo frets. The "C" profile, Nitrocellulose finish, and 9.25 radius is super comfortable.

Why do we not use a standard "Tele" headstock??? Because Fender prohibits the use of their "Distinct Headstock Shape" on anything other than a "Fender".

The hardware on this one is all top notch stuff. The 3 saddle string through Ashtray bridge is Wilkinson as is the 18:1 sealed tuners. Control plate, strap buttons feature our world famous aging and were all manufactured by Fender. The knobs are reproduction Vintage Radio knobs.

The pickguard is made of oxidized tin. Hand cut in house, she retains her rust and unique coloring. WE Are the only shop on eBay making such guards!!

Electronics:
We use Full Size Alpha pots, Premium Cap, and Cloth covered Push Back Wire. The bridge and neck pickups are Mike Gee Kustoms Vintage Tone single coil pickups that clock in @ 6.3k 6.1k. This is a very versatile set up and sounds killer paired with the PINE body!!

Total Weight>> 6.5 lbs approx.

$324.99 + 41.22 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271555185131&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Seen better from this guy, but if the guitars play and sound decent at all, you can't argue with the price.

I like it. I've wanted a rusty metal PG for my tele ala Trussart. This is getting close.

Too much "aging" and rust for me. I love the idea of the reclaimed wood though. I would like to see it with a transparent finish. The excess makes me a little queasy.

I like it. I agree the pickguard is a bit much, and personally I'd prefer compensated brass saddles, but other than that it's great. The price is surprisingly good.

I almost lost this. With a different pickguard that was not trying so hard this guitar would be amazing.

It really boils down to how it plays though

Back